1. Upon clicking on the Admission (Concern Year) banner the form will be displayed in online admission portal i.e. http://www.balurghatcollegeadmission.com.
2. An applicant will have to fill up details like Full Name, HS or (10+2) Stream, Caste, Passing Year of 10+2 level
3. Under Academic Details, the applicant has to key in a few characters of the Subject Name and select the subject from the available pop-up. The theory and practical marks are to be entered separately. The % of marks and best 5% will be automatically calculated.
4. Then the applicant should choose their stream, type and subject combination from Select Your Preferred Courses.
5. The Personal details have to be entered and then a Mandatory Preview appears.
6. After entering all the data the form can be submitted by clicking the Confirm button.
7. On successful submission of the form, eg. Form No BLGC1605740 is displayed. An applicant can View/ Print the Application Form.
8. Clicking on the Click to Apply for another Subject allows the applicant to select another combination.
9. The applicant must visit the student’s area on the home page for payment of application fees.
10. Once an applicant proceeds for the payment, one cannot add any other subject in the same form. An applicant can then only delete subjects from the current form. You may certainly make a fresh application, if you wish to apply for new subjects and pay accordingly. Please think twice before going ahead with the payment processing.
11. Then you are automatically connected to the SBI collect website from where the payment can be made both in online and offline(through challan generated at SBI collect) modes.