Today the college has grown into a degree college of over 3000 students, with undergraduate education in Arts, Science and Commerce. The college offers three years Honours and General courses in B.A. (Honours in eight subjects), B.Sc. (Honours in five subjects) and B.Com. (Honours in two subjects) stream.
- Apart from the Presently running undergraduate courses P.G. courses in Bengal and Commerce (opened in 2003) and History, Sanskrit (opened in 2009) are successfully running to fulfill the ongoing demands of the students for higher studies.
- Open University education in this college is offered through Netaji Subhas Open University Indira Gandhi Open University. The college has launched Netaji Subhas Open University Study centre the year 1988 and I.G.N.O.U study centre in the year 2004. The purpose of these study centre is to teach, guide and support the students with well designed lecture-scripts, personal contact programme and response sheets.
- Prof. Surendra Mujumder Computer Education Centre established in the year 2003 offers three years B.Sc in computer science Honours and General.
- The distance education in the college offered through university of North Bengal and study centre has been opened in the year 2002. It opens privileges to those who have missed chance for getting themselves admitted in conventional section. They can read in this centre according to their needs, scope and capabilities at their convenient time including leisure times.
- Along with B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., courses, a student, as add on career oriented course, may take up University of Gour Banga approved three certificate courses namely, (i) Computer Application, (ii) Communicative English, (iii) Electronic Equipment Maintenance .
- The college has started the Remedial Coaching Centre and entry in services training the SC, ST, OBC, PH, Minorities, BPL students in 2010 approved by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
- NCC unit (both girls & boys) under II Bengal BN has been established in the year 1948 to encourage student for short defense training. Willing students can join the unit after selection by the unit head (Dr. Sanjib Kumar Jana)
- College has started a U.G.C. sponsored remedial and entry I service centre in 2010. The SC/ST/OBC/Minority students may get a free coaching to appear in the various entry in services as school service commission, W.B.C.S, NET-SET etc.
- The college has a spacious play ground not far from the college campus and gives incentive to physical culture of the student.
- An annual tour of the students may be organized by the college under a teacher-guide with railway concession to visit the places of importance for the sake of advancement of knowledge of the students. The students will entirely bear there incidental costs including railway